First Ever: HALLOWEEN Costume Event
Join us next Monday, October 31, for a special TQBC Luncheon. Come in costume for a chance to win a prize.
- Put together a creative, spooky, funny or imaginative costume and wear it on your body.
- All costumes are welcomed; it doesn’t make any difference if they are homemade, magically found, simply appear with a flick of a wand or even purchased or rented.
- Please keep your costume “G” rated this is a family event.
- You must have a pulse. If you appear to be dead, that’s OK.
That’s it, enough rules, right? Judging Starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Creativity – Is the costume creative, colorful, and does it show personality?
- Originality – Does the costume stand out from the rest?
- Remember, this is all about having fun.
All decisions of the costume contest judges are final.
- Three free Quarterback Club lunches and a bottle of wine.
- Two free Quarterback Club lunches and a six pack of beer.
- One free Quarterback Club lunch and a large bottle of Coke.