Find out how to become a member of Mizzou’s official football booster club
“I encourage all Mizzou football fans to consider becoming members of the Tiger Quarterback Club in Columbia. While its primary function is raising funds for the football program, the Quarterback Club also is a great way for fans, players, and coaches to get acquainted and have some fun. Send in your membership form and join the hard core of Mizzou football fans. You’ll help the program and have a great time doing it. As always, I appreciate your support.”
-Head Coach Gary Pinkel
Benefits of Membership
- Food and drinks in the tent before every home game (tent opens 2 1/2 hours before kickoff)
- Lunch with coaches every Monday during football season
- First-hand reports about recruits and team activities
- Newsletter with information about the Club and Mizzou football
- Mixers and luncheons throughout the year to keep members informed
- Opportunities to gather and get to know the coaches and players
- Participation in the premier Mizzou Football booster organization
- Join the official booster club of the Mizzou Tigers today!!
You can print out the membership application and mail it to our PO Box. Or use our online sign up form.
Tiger QuarterBack Club
PO Box 30027
Columbia, MO 65205
Once you’ve joined, Membership Cards can be obtained at the weekly luncheons or at the Tailgate Tent. The club does not mail out cards. If you have any questions, please call Gayle Johnson at 573-874-5958.